|Db / karton||100|
|Db / raklap||22500|
|Sor / raklap||15|
|Karton / sor||15|
|Karton / raklap||225|
MAZZINI Cellophane 4 sheets 40×40 cms
Ideal for fruit preservation and packing.
- Cellulose based crystal clear natural raw material.
- Contrary to fruit preservation foil will not soften by heat but it will when in contact with water because of its capillarity.
- Consequently cellophane will become soft and applicable when dipped or soaked in water. Fruit preserving foil does not react with water it is water repellent.
- The uncut sheets of this cellophane allow tayloring it to the required size and form.
- In case of covering bigger bottles or jars, it is advised to apply double folded sheets.
- Make sure that in the course of preservation cellophane does not get on touch with the content. Then it will stretch out on the bottle top.
- Cellophane is a “breathing” material, so during several months of preserving fruits, pickles in a cellophane covered bottle content will lose from its juices and compote may rise to the top.
- Some fruits ( peaches, pears ) may become slightly browninsh in colour, top of jams eventually become dry.
- This product is hygienic without any health hazard.